Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am slowly making progress on a baby quilt. I wish I had more time to sew :o( Lately, I have been saying repeatedly, " I don't want to go to work..I just want to say home and sew"! lol I am excited to see how this turns out. I am using a super awesome tutorial from the moda bakeshop. I will post about it when this is complete.

I did have a day off yesterday and time was made to go to my little quilt shop that is 20 mins away. There is not much around where I live for fabric. I am heading to the "big city" this weekend and hoping to check out some quilt shops!!
I got some much needed white and grabbed a few fat quarters that I thought would be sweet in a baby quilt and some charm packs. The fig and plum is planning on being turned into a runner using the same pattern I used previously(posted) for my dear friend..."just because".




5 comments:

Sherri said...

I love your projects! Your pinwheel baby quilt is so cute...and I love your table runner and your daughter's quilt as well!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Nice goodies you bought! Love the pinwheels, so cute! The quilt on the back of the couch looks great and so does your little cutie pie with her quilt. Love all the pics!!!

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks girls!

Kimberly said...

VERY purty nine patch in your last post! Thanks for sharing it with me... hopefully I can finish mine as nice as you did yours! Blessings, Kimberly

QuiltNut Creations said...

i am loving your pinwheels! and Moda's Fig and Plum, i am going to have to get me some of that