Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here is my March Tisket a Tasket block.
This is one of the quilts I am making for my nephew. I am following a pattern from the moda bakeshop. I am starting to machine quilt it today....*deep breath*


This is another quilt I am making my nepew(he is not born yet, he is still in mama's belly-last post). It's a quilt pattern I am doing out of Winsome Baby by Nancy Halvorsen. All the applique(baby name) and stitchery is done. I just need to get the border fabric and the top is done!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pinwheels with the prairie points! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Glad you got your March block done, you're ahead of me, LOL

Just love pinwheels, it never goes out of style. Will check out the Moda bakeshop and see what's there...

Myra said...

What a wonderful blog of quilty goodness...and family! 8-)
You have some beautiful quilts and blocks happening there! 8-)
I popped on over from QGB. K is a gal I quilt with once a week, and about 16 others...
Happy stitchings!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Just found your blog and what a treat. Loved the pictures you took in your last post...you did a great job.