Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life sure can throw a curve Ball!!

For any of you who may have wondered where the heck I am. I am alive and kicking..although, I am not sewing or creating :-( I actually packed up all my sewing supplies, fabric etc last week until I have a sewing space again. Plans are to build this fall. Since moving into this house we are renting I just have no inspiration. It's been a rough-ish transition. I look forward to the day I am back in create mode. I do miss it.
I'll be back someday!! xo

5 comments:

onlymehere said...

We built our home 15 years ago and it is all consuming of your time and energy! My creative juices got flowing with building. Our contractor was amazed at the storage space I could fit into this house! He said at the beginning of our process that he could always tell what someone lacked in their last house by what the insisted they had to have in the new house and mine was storage! Boy was he right...no storage at all in the home before this one. Good luck on the build and keep us informed on how it goes. I'd love to see pictures of the process too!
Cindy

joan said...

Take care and keep in touch!

Kimberly said...

Hey Jilly, I thought of you just a day or so ago... great to hear from you!

Good luck with your transition time... hopefully you'll be back in the swing sooner rather than later!

Take care, Kimberly

{the word verificcation says... rentu} Fitting!

What Comes Next? said...

hang-in there Jilly, it will get better, you'll get your inspiration back, get into your new house, and life will smooth out again. We all go through some downtimes. Summer's coming so enjoy yourself!

Wendy said...

Oh Jill, so good to hear from you. I have wondered several times how you were doing. Hope you find your ideal creative space soon.