Friday, January 30, 2009

Ta-Da!

Well, here it is. My first stippling(?) project. I put the (?) beside stippling because it sure doesn't look like the stippling I've seen on here..lol. I have two maching quilt books arriving any day but grew too impatient and just wanted to do it!
Here's the back..yah, I know it's interesting huh? I did learn that I was putting the runner in the wrong way for stippling. No wonder I couldn't really see where I was going and what I was doing clearly...live and learn. It actually doesn't look bad from the top if you don't look too closely, lol.
The fabric is dandelion girl by Moda using most of a charm pack and some extra fabric. Nice soft colors.
















2 comments:

Kerri said...

i think you did great for your first try at it!! it takes a little bit to get the rythmn, speed, and pattern down, while also getting use to going in different directions and keeping an eye on all the stitches around you. it does get a lot easier! :)

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks Kerri...I am hoping to have much improvement!!