Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This was supposed to be a wallhanging, but I decided to make it into a pillow. I stippled on the border and just did a bit of quilting around the rabbits. I pondered wether to quilt in the white, but chickened out.

I am excited about a quilt I making for my nieces first bday. It's a mish-mosh of ideas. This will be the middle(main focus of the quilt). I got the idea from :http://dontlooknow.typepad.com/dont_look_now/2009/01/flower-garden-pillow-tutorial-.html I wanted to do something special for Isabella because I just lover her sooo much!!




I mean who couldn't fall madly in love with this face!!




3 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing this with me! It looks lovely and I'm sure Isabella will love it! I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

What a gorgeous gift idea for a gorgeous girl, lucky duck! The sight of those bright flowers makes me smile :^)

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks ladies...I love the bright colors too. Kellie uses the most wonderful bright colors in her quilts and is my inspiration for this : )