Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I was inspired by a project from Moda's Bakeshop(see right side bar). It's a table runner. I didn't have charm packs so cut up my squares. I wasn't sure what material this was, but saw through searching that it is by Urban Chicks. I rec'd it at my quilt retreat in a "treat bag". I added the red. I really love that blue and red with the white.
I will be able to post the finished result in the next few days because I have it all stippled and the binding started!! Yay..two finished projects in one week..woohoo!!

I also am posting about the best idea ever. I had read it a few times about tying your scissors to your sewing machine. I was forever "looking" for scissors, now I have to search no more. I always have my little scissors handy.



2 comments:

Benefits Drinking Water said...

hey, friend...nice blog

nice to see u..^^

visit back to my blog in...
http://amazingwhitewater.blogspot.com/

dont forget to leave comment if u have a time, hope we can share...thx ^^

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this idea!