Friday, November 21, 2008

I am so behind in posting. I spend more time looking at other peoples blogs when I have time, much more fun! I finally got my new sewing machine..yay!! It's a janome (quilters companion 6019). I am still waiting for the quilting feet that were supposed to come with it, I can't wait to learn to machine quilt. I think I will put together more quilts if I knew how to quicken the whole process. I added a few pics. I love my little pillow. This was made from left over material from a couple of christmas runners I made.





I am finally working on completing the my first jellyroll quilt(lap size). The center went together pretty quick, I just needed to get more material for the borders. I need to add another strip around and it's ready to be sent to be quilted!! I wasn't so sure I liked the colors, but once sewn together it's quite beautiful.




No comments: