Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pillow and cake class.

I wish all these were pictures of sewing projects I have completed! I miss my sewing room soooo much, I just can't seem to get motivated to keep at things when it's set up in my bedroom. Before, even if I had 10 mins to spare I could go in and leave everything whenever I wanted and not worry about how things were left. I have so many things I want to do!!
Anyways, I did take a beginners cake class with one of my best friends since moving back and on the last night we we learned how to make roses. I never dreamed I could make these. With practice they will be even better!!



I finished this pillow just last night. I was supposed to embroider little swirly vines coming from the stems, but wanted to have it done before halloween. I was sorting through the christmas sewing I have to do and it's lot's...I better get motivated in my new sewing space!!! ;-)






2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Love the pumpkin pillow...so cute. Got it done just in time!

Vals Quilting said...

this is such a darling pumpkin pillow...adorable
Valerie
http://www.pastimesonline.ca/vals-quilting/