Monday, October 5, 2009

Nie Nie is going to be on Oprah!!

Oh my gosh! I knew it from one of her previous posts that she was going to be on Oprah. She didn't say what celebrity, but she did say she was in "chicago" filming talk show segments...and today on a oprah preview, it showed a peek at her story!! I saw the family picture, it was her!!
Okay, for the few of you who have not heard of this amazing woman you have to check out her story. I first heard of her and her husbands plane crash a year ago and have followed her blog ever since. I was so intrigued by her that I went back and read every one of her blogs she had ever posted.
According to Oprah.com it will be on Wednesday. A few other stories will be shared the same day as hers. Wow, her story is so worth making it to Oprah, she is so phenomenal!
Her sister also has a blog, she is an amazing writer...smart, funny, witty..worth following her too! :-)http://blog.cjanerun.com/
______________________________________________________
I'm trying to find my camera software so I can upload some pictures for blogging and I cannot find it! My other computer is stored away...I will get pics and an interesting blog up at some point!

No comments: