Monday, September 7, 2009

Hoot Hoot!

I was able to complete my cute little owl wallhanging last night.
I have to credit http://sewlittlefabric.blogspot.com/ for the Hoot saying. I knew I wanted to write something with Hoot and when I saw her cute little owl stitchery with "Life's a Hoot", I said "that's it"!
(click on pic for larger image)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sooooo pleased to hear that my pincushion swap partner FINALLY rec'd her parcel after almost 3 months! I was so discouraged as this was my first ever swap and I thought for sure it must have gotten lost in the mail.
Ruthie blogged about it the other day :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we start the process of the move. It's going to be a stressful 2-3 week process, but will be worth it in the end. We are going to stay at my inlaws until we find a place so we can let the kids start school with everyone else. No sense starting them here for a few weeks and then switching. My sewing room is the last one to go. When we are here I may to need to sneak away for some me time!! Hopefully!



10 comments:

jabeybaby said...

I love your wall hanging, too cute!

Myra said...

Adorable little wall-quilt! Love it! 8-)

What Comes Next? said...

your owl is very cute! Hope the next few weeks aren't too bad for you, and that you do get a few minutes in your sewing room. Take care!

Unknown said...

I love the way the owl came out! Very cute :-) good luck with the move!

Sew Little Fabric said...

Hi I'm Paula from Sew little Fabric, I love your Owl and am so pleased you like the saying, funnily enough I am about to start my first free BOM called 'Lifes a Hoot', so drop by and grab the button if you like,
Hugs Paula

Unknown said...

That wallhanging is a hoot ! Good luck with the move , take care .

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks ladies!
Paula, I am going to check out your BOM now, thanks!

naoko said...

Hoot,hoot! Love your owl.

fabricartist21 said...

Your little owl is sooooo cute!! I am new to all of this and an having a fall giveaway and I am inviting you to come and sign up to be a Winner and become a follower of mine. Thanks

Jodi Nelson said...

Love your little owl! Adorable.