Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's nice to be back in blogland after being away for over a week. While I was away my husband said I rec'd a package from Germany and I said, "Oh! that must be where my pincushion partner is from!" Arriving home I found my parcel waiting for me and as soon as I opened the box I knew I got spoiled! Look how sweet she had everything wrapped :o)

I just love the pincushion and all the special goodies that came with it. Now, this pincushion really is special. The roof flaps lift on both side..one side you can use as the pincushion and the other has felt to store your needles, too cute!!
Thank-you soooooo much Suzie from littlebusybee.blogspot.com :o)

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

what a nice surprise to come home to after being away! love, love,love the cottage pin cushion. the hearts are pin cushions too, right? and some candy too? wow-wee!

Sinta Renee said...

How sweet your partner was! Those are adorable gifts and the wrapping... too cute!

Myra said...

Oh what darling goodies Jilly! Good for you! 8-)
That house pincushion is indeed unique! Love it!