Thursday, June 11, 2009

Holy smokes...I'm behind in my blog, I'm behind in my tisket a tasket blocks!!! BUT, I did complete my first ever pincushion!! Isn't it cute. I used the pattern out of one of my Nancy Halvorsen books. It's for the pincushion swap I joined(first swap too) and I got it sent out today..yay! It has a long journey, I hope Mr. Postman is gentle :o)
Side view.
I never did get my lap quilt quilted yet, but I do have a baby quilt all basted and ready to be quilted. It's for a girl at work who is having a baby girl. I am hoping to have it complete by tomorrow night or sat.


8 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Very cute pincushion! I think you need to make one for yourself since you sent this one off for a swap!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

How cute is that! Jenn

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks Girls.
I agree, I think I should make one for myself sometime.

Dolores said...

I love your pincushion and I agree, you should have one for your very own. It is so pretty.

Linda said...

Great pincushion. Aren't swaps fun.

Myra said...

What an adorable pincushion Jill! I love Nancy Halvorsen designs...

Jilly's Space said...

Thanks again..love the comments :o)

Terry said...

What an adorable pin cushion! I'd say you did great for your first one! :0)